- Ted Yoho is “biggest threat to GOP” in midterms, columnist says
- Times editorial: Rick Scott must stop misleading voters about rail
- First bills filed for 2015 legislative session
- Arthenia Joyner endorses Sean Shaw in HD 61
- Please read: Taking a second look at our recent polls of SD 34 and HD 69
- New Florida Dem video asks “What is Rick Scott Hiding?”
Not that anyone cares, but George LeMieux to affiliate with Palm Beach Christian college
Ken Lundberg, a spokesman for LeMieux, wouldn’t reveal the content of the announcement ahead of time, but said LeMieux “will be contributing in a significant way to the university” and “continuing to engage in public policy.”
LeMieux is a former chief of staff and political protege of former Gov. Charlie Crist, and was appointed by Crist to a temporary, partial term in the U.S. Senate.
He broke with Crist when Crist left the Republican Party to run as an independent for U.S. Senate in 2010. He ran unsuccessfully in this year’s Republican Senate primary against Rep. Connie Mack of Fort Myers.
Palm Beach Atlantic is a private, non-profit, Christian-oriented school.
Via William March of the Tampa Tribune.