- Largo Commissioner Curtis Holmes SHOULD NOT resign over THAT!
- Study: Americans endure unwanted care near death
- Judithanne McLauchlan challenges Sen. Jeff Brandes to debates already scheduled
- Personnel note: Fiorentino Group’s Bo Bohannon to retire, while Tom Griffin is set to to join firm
- Conservative Hillsborough commissioners change course on domestic partnership registry
- Mosaic to help present business sustainability summit at Streamsong October 9
Not that anyone cares, but George LeMieux to affiliate with Palm Beach Christian college
Ken Lundberg, a spokesman for LeMieux, wouldn’t reveal the content of the announcement ahead of time, but said LeMieux “will be contributing in a significant way to the university” and “continuing to engage in public policy.”
LeMieux is a former chief of staff and political protege of former Gov. Charlie Crist, and was appointed by Crist to a temporary, partial term in the U.S. Senate.
He broke with Crist when Crist left the Republican Party to run as an independent for U.S. Senate in 2010. He ran unsuccessfully in this year’s Republican Senate primary against Rep. Connie Mack of Fort Myers.
Palm Beach Atlantic is a private, non-profit, Christian-oriented school.
Via William March of the Tampa Tribune.