- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
- Meet John Morgan: The man behind the medical pot drive
- Today on Context Florida: The Internet, FSU president, student loans and high-stakes testing
Not that anyone cares, but George LeMieux to affiliate with Palm Beach Christian college
Ken Lundberg, a spokesman for LeMieux, wouldn’t reveal the content of the announcement ahead of time, but said LeMieux “will be contributing in a significant way to the university” and “continuing to engage in public policy.”
LeMieux is a former chief of staff and political protege of former Gov. Charlie Crist, and was appointed by Crist to a temporary, partial term in the U.S. Senate.
He broke with Crist when Crist left the Republican Party to run as an independent for U.S. Senate in 2010. He ran unsuccessfully in this year’s Republican Senate primary against Rep. Connie Mack of Fort Myers.
Palm Beach Atlantic is a private, non-profit, Christian-oriented school.
Via William March of the Tampa Tribune.