- John Morgan goes “unplugged” with NSFW rant at post-debate rally for medical marijuana
- With some Tampa Bay’ers breaking ranks, Eric Eisnaugle has all but locked up Speaker’s race
- George Sheldon accepts Pam Bondi debate challenge, then raises her
- Legislative committee schedule released
- St. Pete Chamber of Commerce announces “Good ‘Burgers” — and it has nothing to do with food
- Palace intrigue: Lame Duck Adam Hollingsworth desperately seeking an exit strategy
Great photo: Charlie Crist switches his voter registration to become a Democrat
It’s official: Former Republican governor Charlie Crist has switched his voter registration to the Democratic Party.
Crist tweeted the change in his party registration late Friday night, saying:
@CharlieCristFL: Proud and honored to join the Democratic Party in the home of President.
“I’ve had friends for years tell me, ‘You know Charlie, you’re a Democrat and you don’t know it,’ ” Crist said, according to the Tampa Bay Times’ Adam Smith.
Smith writes that President Obama “greeted the news with a fist bump.”
By the way, look how great Charlie’s wife, Carole, looks in this photo.