- Tampa Bay’s Campaign Weekender for July 25-28
- Breaking: Associated Industries of Florida says it really likes Rick Scott!
- After railing against super PACs, Obama embraces secretive elements of unlimited political fundraising
- Obama aides says impeachment threat taken seriously
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly making it clear he is not endorsing Peter Nehr in county commission race
- 100 days before election, Charlie Crist to hold “Weekend of Action”
Major lawsuit to be filed against Church of Scientology alleging fraud
Looks like the Church of Scientology is gonna have a tough day tomorrow. Check out the following media release I received tonight.
Plaintiff, attorneys to announce Church of Scientology legal actions
News conference, one-on-one availability scheduled at SunTrust Center in downtown Tampa 11 a.m. Wednesday
One plaintiff and his lawyers, Theodore Babbitt of Babbitt, Johnson, Osborne & Le Clainche, P.A., of West Palm Beach, and Ronald P. Weil of Weil Quaranta, P.A. of Miami, intend to file the action on behalf of ex-Church of Scientology members, alleging fraud, in United States District Court in the Middle District of Florida, and will be available to the media for a news conference and one-on-one interviews at:
11 a.m. WEDNESDAY, JAN. 23
Sun Trust Financial Centre
401 East Jackson Street
Suite 275 (second floor)
Tampa, Florida 33602