- Tampa Bay Rays pitch $25,000 into Greenlight Pinellas campaign
- Rick Scott campaign approaches $8M in fundraising
- Carlos Curbelo calls Medicare and Social Security “Ponzi schemes” in DC talk
- Florida Supreme Court holds testy hearing on secret evidence
- Florida Democrats pounce as 6,000 Florida jobs disappear
- Charlie Crist releases “4,000 lies,” counters Rick Scott’s swindle claims
Gaetz and Weatherford to give joint speech at AP Editors Forum
Senate President Don Gaetz and House Speaker Will Weatherford will jointly address a group of newspaper editors and journalists during the Associated Press Editor’s Forum on Wednesday, January 30, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. Held annually, the forum brings together newspaper editors, publishers, journalists, bloggers and other members of the media from across the state and features a number of state government speakers who deliver remarks and take questions.
In addition, at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, Senate President Gaetz and Speaker Weatherford will appear together to film the Mr. Speaker, Mr. President Show produced by the Florida Cable Telecommunications Association. The show will be taped in the House Chamber.