- Ted Yoho is “biggest threat to GOP” in midterms, columnist says
- Times editorial: Rick Scott must stop misleading voters about rail
- First bills filed for 2015 legislative session
- Arthenia Joyner endorses Sean Shaw in HD 61
- Please read: Taking a second look at our recent polls of SD 34 and HD 69
- New Florida Dem video asks “What is Rick Scott Hiding?”
Gaetz and Weatherford to give joint speech at AP Editors Forum
Senate President Don Gaetz and House Speaker Will Weatherford will jointly address a group of newspaper editors and journalists during the Associated Press Editor’s Forum on Wednesday, January 30, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. Held annually, the forum brings together newspaper editors, publishers, journalists, bloggers and other members of the media from across the state and features a number of state government speakers who deliver remarks and take questions.
In addition, at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, Senate President Gaetz and Speaker Weatherford will appear together to film the Mr. Speaker, Mr. President Show produced by the Florida Cable Telecommunications Association. The show will be taped in the House Chamber.