- Email Insights: John Shannon says Colleen Burton is playing a losing “blame game” in HD 40
- Mail ballots on the way for Aug. 26 elections
- St. Pete Councilmember Amy Foster to lead 6th Circuit Guardian Ad Litem Foundation
- FSU addresses campus safety amid federal probe
- Federal appeals court delivers serious setback to Obama health care law
- John Kirtley’s school choice PAC raises $300K in July
#OribtzFail: Check out this flight option for a trip from Tampa to Tallahassee
This was the first entry returned for a search of round-trip flights from Tampa to Tallahassee next Thursday.
Put aside the $786 cost of the ticket and look at the details of the flight. Leave at 7:45 a.m. from Tampa with a stopover in Ft. Lauderdale. Arrive in Tallahassee at 6:35 p.m. This leaves you just fifty minutes to meet your return flight, which, oh by the way, lays over in Atlanta before returning you to Tampa at 10:09 a.m. To recap, that would 27 hours away from home for a fifty minutes in Tallahassee.
And who says Florida’s capital is remote?