- Probe exposes flaws behind Healthcare.gov rollout
- Powell maybe not told early about CIA techniques
- Sunshine Law violation charges dropped against Chris Dorworth’s girlfriend, Rebekah Hammond
- Ethics panel tosses complaints against Rick Scott, Charlie Crist
- U.S. Rep. Patrick Murphy introduces legislation to restore Indian River Lagoon
- Reggie Fullwood sues state over disqualification in HD 113 race
#OribtzFail: Check out this flight option for a trip from Tampa to Tallahassee
This was the first entry returned for a search of round-trip flights from Tampa to Tallahassee next Thursday.
Put aside the $786 cost of the ticket and look at the details of the flight. Leave at 7:45 a.m. from Tampa with a stopover in Ft. Lauderdale. Arrive in Tallahassee at 6:35 p.m. This leaves you just fifty minutes to meet your return flight, which, oh by the way, lays over in Atlanta before returning you to Tampa at 10:09 a.m. To recap, that would 27 hours away from home for a fifty minutes in Tallahassee.
And who says Florida’s capital is remote?