- While other 2016ers are building campaigns, Jeb Bush is building his business empire
- RNC again tops DNC; Democrats’ House and Senate committees best GOP rivals
- Florida town knew shooter had troubled past
- Jameis Winston benched for entire game versus Clemson
- Polk County business alliance launches “No Tax No Way” online campaign
- Tampa Bay Rays pitch $25,000 into Greenlight Pinellas campaign
#OribtzFail: Check out this flight option for a trip from Tampa to Tallahassee
This was the first entry returned for a search of round-trip flights from Tampa to Tallahassee next Thursday.
Put aside the $786 cost of the ticket and look at the details of the flight. Leave at 7:45 a.m. from Tampa with a stopover in Ft. Lauderdale. Arrive in Tallahassee at 6:35 p.m. This leaves you just fifty minutes to meet your return flight, which, oh by the way, lays over in Atlanta before returning you to Tampa at 10:09 a.m. To recap, that would 27 hours away from home for a fifty minutes in Tallahassee.
And who says Florida’s capital is remote?