- Dept. of Health not backing down from lottery system to select Charlotte’s Web growers
- Poll: Two-thirds of Americans say illegal immigration is a serious problem, up 14 points since May
- Plaintiffs in redistricting case argue Florida must hold statewide election
- Bob Graham hits the campaign trail for daughter Gwen beginning tomorrow
- What do Rick Scott and Justin Bieber have in common, asks American Bridge
- What exactly was House candidate Shawna Vercher’s role on the Obama campaign?
‘I Heart Teachers,’ says Gov. Scott; will seek $1.2 billion more for schools
Governor Rick Scott said Wednesday he will propose an increase of $1.2 billion in the K-12 education budget, a roughly $400 per student increase.
“We are in a position to invest,” Scott said during a morning address to newspaper editors at the Capitol.