- Problems abound with health law immigration papers
- Thinking ahead to Florida politics in 2018
- Florida Dems uses Duke Energy fees as Charlie Crist/Dwight Dudley campaign push
- State land sale garners more than $15 million for conservation purchases
- AP poll: FSU still atop Top 25; Texas A&M up 12 spots to No. 9
- George Sheldon’s new committee seeks Common Ground in solving Florida’s problems
Personnel note: Theresa “Cissy” Proctor serving as Dep. Director of Legislative Affairs at DEO
Theresa “Cissy” Proctor, formerly of Bryant Miller Olive PA, is now serving as the Deputy Director of Legislative Affairs at the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity. As a member of the Agency’s senior team, Cissy’s new role will be focused on advancing the economic needs of Florida in partnership with the Governor’s Office and Legislature.