- Ted Yoho is “biggest threat to GOP” in midterms, columnist says
- Times editorial: Rick Scott must stop misleading voters about rail
- First bills filed for 2015 legislative session
- Arthenia Joyner endorses Sean Shaw in HD 61
- Please read: Taking a second look at our recent polls of SD 34 and HD 69
- New Florida Dem video asks “What is Rick Scott Hiding?”
Rubio attempting to sell Miami home, move family to DC
Senator Marco Rubio wants to sell his Miami home and move his family to Washington, DC.
After two years of only seeing his wife and children on the weekends while the Senate was in session, the Florida senator has decided he wants to move his family to D.C. during the school year if he can.
“Senator Rubio has four young children he is away from during the week,” spokesman Alex Conant explained to The Daily Caller on Wednesday.
It’s a decision many lawmakers with families face after being elected: do you keep your children in schools back home, or do you find one for them in Washington where you can spend more time with them?
More from the Daily Caller here.