- Corcoran & Johnston reports $1.3 million in Q2 lobbying fees
- Today on Context Florida: Florida redux, Miami, higher education and a bigger bridge
- Capitol Insight cracks the $1 million quarterly earnings threshold
- Southern Strategy Group posts ‘Great White’ of a Q2 compensation report
- Court asked to dismiss Reggie Fullwood candidacy suit
- New map for Congress goes before Florida judge
Justice John Paul Stevens to deliver Criser Lecture at UF Law tomorrow
Retired Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens will be visiting UF Law tomorrow for a conversation expected to cover a number of issues, including proportionality in sentencing, the Justice’s proposal for an amendment of the Supremacy Clause of Article VI of the U.S. Constitution, and the Justice’s criminal law jurisprudence.
The discussion will be facilitated by a panel of UF Law faculty members. It will be held in the Marcia Whitney Schott Courtyard from 12:30 – 1:45 p.m.
Tickets are required to attend the discussion.