- U.S. House OKs bill to address border crisis; Obama condemns it
- In light of redistricting ruling, Senate President urges members not to throw out any relevant docs, files
- Growers and lobbyists not high on second draft of pot rules
- Write-in candidate files emergency motion in HD 64 decision
- Rick Scott campaign pulls in another $397K
- Batman creator’s personal copies to be auctioned
Update: Charlie Crist says he’s not announcing anything on May 11
Well, so much for that.
After I tried to fan the flames of speculation about when Charlie Crist might announce his intentions about possibly running for Governor in 2014, the Boss himself has shot me down.
Asked by text message whether his May 11 keynote speech at the Hillsborough-Pinellas Counties’ Kennedy King Dinner would be the ideal time and place to make ‘The Announcement’, Crist responded with a very simple answer:
Well, that ends that, right?
Of course not.