- Polk County business alliance launches “No Tax No Way” online campaign
- Tampa Bay Rays pitch $25,000 into Greenlight Pinellas campaign
- Rick Scott campaign approaches $8M in fundraising
- Carlos Curbelo calls Medicare and Social Security “Ponzi schemes” in DC talk
- Florida Supreme Court holds testy hearing on secret evidence
- Florida Democrats pounce as 6,000 Florida jobs disappear
Former GOP Hispanic outreach official now a Democrat
Pablo Pantoja, who quit his job as Hispanic outreach director for the Florida Republican Party, has switched his registration to Democrat. He explained why in a note that Kevin Cate put on his blog, here. H/t to the News Service of Florida.