- Tampa Bay’s Campaign Weekender for July 25-28
- Breaking: Associated Industries of Florida says it really likes Rick Scott!
- After railing against super PACs, Obama embraces secretive elements of unlimited political fundraising
- Obama aides says impeachment threat taken seriously
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly making it clear he is not endorsing Peter Nehr in county commission race
- 100 days before election, Charlie Crist to hold “Weekend of Action”
Former GOP Hispanic outreach official now a Democrat
Pablo Pantoja, who quit his job as Hispanic outreach director for the Florida Republican Party, has switched his registration to Democrat. He explained why in a note that Kevin Cate put on his blog, here. H/t to the News Service of Florida.