- College Football Playoff era begins
- Bill Clinton to campaign for Charlie Crist in Miami on Friday
- Will Brent Sembler thwart John Thrasher’s FSU ambitions?
- Gov. Scott promises new tax cuts for 2nd term
- About those Nan Rich voters…
- Florida PBA stands with Gwen Graham in Florida’s Second Congressional District
Former GOP Hispanic outreach official now a Democrat
Pablo Pantoja, who quit his job as Hispanic outreach director for the Florida Republican Party, has switched his registration to Democrat. He explained why in a note that Kevin Cate put on his blog, here. H/t to the News Service of Florida.