- Alex Sink releases another digital ad featuring dad, KesterPosted 8 hours ago
- GOP hopeful Chris Sprowls breaks $132K for HD 65 bidPosted 8 hours ago
- Margaret Juul “Turbulent Waters” featured at St. Pete 2nd Saturday ArtWalkPosted 9 hours ago
- PPP poll: John McCain nation’s most unpopular SenatorPosted 10 hours ago
- Democrats jump in HD 5, 67, 69 races; GOP enters HD 92Posted 10 hours ago
- Senate bill to curtail mail-in voter drop-off sites in FloridaPosted 10 hours ago
Charlie Crist and John Morgan launching this attack ad against Rick Scott over dog story
Shortly after winning the GOP gubernatorial nomination in 2010, Rick Scott announced that his family had rescued a Labrador Retriever and gave it a name: Reagan.
But when the Tampa Bay Times ”asked last week what had happened to the dog, Scott’s current and former communications directors refused to answer… At one point an exasperated reporter asked Burgess if he had killed the dog, and Burgess denied ever killing a dog, but still wouldn’t say where Reagan was.”
Later a spokeswoman called to say Reagan had been returned about a year ago.
In response to this controversy, Charlie Crist and John Morgan are launching this attack ad against Scott.