- Scott to universities: Don’t increase tution at allPosted 14 hours ago
- Bob Buckhorn throwing out first pitch at Rays game for second time; Bill Foster not on-deckPosted 16 hours ago
- Gov. Rick Scott to sign bill banning texting while driving on TuesdayPosted 17 hours ago
- Meet Christian Ziegler — one of the “30 under 30″ rising stars of Florida politicsPosted 17 hours ago
- Kathleen Peters announces funds for Pinellas BeachesPosted 17 hours ago
- Meet Skylar Zander – one of the “30 under 30″ rising stars of Florida politicsPosted 18 hours ago
Charlie Crist and John Morgan launching this attack ad against Rick Scott over dog story
Shortly after winning the GOP gubernatorial nomination in 2010, Rick Scott announced that his family had rescued a Labrador Retriever and gave it a name: Reagan.
But when the Tampa Bay Times ”asked last week what had happened to the dog, Scott’s current and former communications directors refused to answer… At one point an exasperated reporter asked Burgess if he had killed the dog, and Burgess denied ever killing a dog, but still wouldn’t say where Reagan was.”
Later a spokeswoman called to say Reagan had been returned about a year ago.
In response to this controversy, Charlie Crist and John Morgan are launching this attack ad against Scott.