- Dems in Nan Rich’s home county vote “no” on debate with Charlie CristPosted 2 hours ago
- Lizbeth Benacquisto to resume SD 30 re-election effortPosted 3 hours ago
- Jeff Brandes responds to criticism from Janet Long over Greenlight Pinellas probePosted 3 hours ago
- Consumer advocates make sure ticket-sale regulation stays dead in 2014Posted 3 hours ago
- House poised to ok changes to state pension systemPosted 5 hours ago
- Candidate fail of the day via Democrat Manuel SykesPosted 5 hours ago
Checking in with Congressman John Mica
Bloomberg catches up with Congressman John Mica, the former Transportation & Infrastructure chairman – and he sounds ready to dig into the TSA.
Mica is now the head of an Oversight Committee panel, which he says gives him “clear jurisdiction, investigative jurisdiction with subpoena power.’ He adds: “I intend to use whatever it takes to get answers to try and change the agency.” Mica estimates there will be a half-dozen hearings on TSA, likely beginning in April.