- Trey Radel to refund more than $63,000 to donorsPosted 41 mins ago
- Interesting how this headline from the Sarasota Herald-Tribune changedPosted 2 hours ago
- Pam Bondi to headline MavPAC fundraiser on April 21Posted 3 hours ago
- On second thought, Sen. Jack Latvala comes through for St. Pete soccer fansPosted 3 hours ago
- Florida Chamber says the state should “succeed” not “secede”Posted 4 hours ago
- Joe Garcia announces he is far ahead of GOP competition in CD 26 money racePosted 5 hours ago
Checking in with Congressman John Mica
Bloomberg catches up with Congressman John Mica, the former Transportation & Infrastructure chairman – and he sounds ready to dig into the TSA.
Mica is now the head of an Oversight Committee panel, which he says gives him “clear jurisdiction, investigative jurisdiction with subpoena power.’ He adds: “I intend to use whatever it takes to get answers to try and change the agency.” Mica estimates there will be a half-dozen hearings on TSA, likely beginning in April.