- Alex Sink releases another digital ad featuring dad, KesterPosted 4 hours ago
- GOP hopeful Chris Sprowls breaks $132K for HD 65 bidPosted 4 hours ago
- Margaret Juul “Turbulent Waters” featured at St. Pete 2nd Saturday ArtWalkPosted 5 hours ago
- PPP poll: John McCain nation’s most unpopular SenatorPosted 6 hours ago
- Democrats jump in HD 5, 67, 69 races; GOP enters HD 92Posted 6 hours ago
- Senate bill to curtail mail-in voter drop-off sites in FloridaPosted 6 hours ago
Checking in with Congressman John Mica
Bloomberg catches up with Congressman John Mica, the former Transportation & Infrastructure chairman – and he sounds ready to dig into the TSA.
Mica is now the head of an Oversight Committee panel, which he says gives him “clear jurisdiction, investigative jurisdiction with subpoena power.’ He adds: “I intend to use whatever it takes to get answers to try and change the agency.” Mica estimates there will be a half-dozen hearings on TSA, likely beginning in April.