- Political issues top the list of the internet’s most talked about things in 2013Posted 37 mins ago
- Is the other shoe about to fall on Adam Hollingsworth?Posted 1 hour ago
- When Rick Scott says “good job,” it’s time to update your resumePosted 2 hours ago
- Email Insights: not-too-bitter Bill Foster endorses Kathleen PetersPosted 4 hours ago
- Governor Rick Scott officially files for re-electionPosted 4 hours ago
- Round-up of Tampa Bay lawmakers’ campaign finance reports – Part 2Posted 5 hours ago
Checking in with Congressman John Mica
Bloomberg catches up with Congressman John Mica, the former Transportation & Infrastructure chairman – and he sounds ready to dig into the TSA.
Mica is now the head of an Oversight Committee panel, which he says gives him “clear jurisdiction, investigative jurisdiction with subpoena power.’ He adds: “I intend to use whatever it takes to get answers to try and change the agency.” Mica estimates there will be a half-dozen hearings on TSA, likely beginning in April.