- Celebrate Florida’s largest industry with Tourism Day on WednesdayPosted 10 hours ago
- Assoc. Builders & Contractors of Florida endorses Benacquisto in CD 19Posted 12 hours ago
- Florida Retail Federation endorses Rick Scott for re-electionPosted 12 hours ago
- Researchers make shocking discovery: money DOES matter in DCPosted 12 hours ago
- Florida TaxWatch: Expanded nurse-practitioner powers will save state $339MPosted 12 hours ago
- “4th Floor Files” talks to Mark Delegal about his family, being a constitutionalist, and Momo’s PizzaPosted 13 hours ago
Don DeFosset reappointed to Tampa Sports Authority
Don DeFosset, the founder of an investment firm, was appointed to serve another term on the Tampa Sports Authority, the Governor’s office announced Tuesday.
The authority manages Raymond James Stadium and three municipal golf courses, and serves as the landlord for George Steinbrenner Field and the Tampa Bay Times Forum.
DeFosset, 64, leads the DJD Group, an investment firm, and is former CEO of Walter Industries. His term on the authority’s board expires in 2017.