- Democrats midterm strategy is “hold the line,” says PoliticoPosted 3 mins ago
- A round-up of Sunday editorials from Florida’s leading newspapersPosted 3 hours ago
- Latest poll of CD 19 special election: Clawson 38%, Benacquisto 19%, Dreikorn 18%, Kreegel 17%Posted 24 hours ago
- Risky business: Research could improve understanding of risky behavior, addictionPosted 1 day ago
- Florida celebrates Earth Day with weeklong roster of environmental eventsPosted 1 day ago
- Here is the Final Four of TallyMadness 2014Posted 1 day ago
Don DeFosset reappointed to Tampa Sports Authority
Don DeFosset, the founder of an investment firm, was appointed to serve another term on the Tampa Sports Authority, the Governor’s office announced Tuesday.
The authority manages Raymond James Stadium and three municipal golf courses, and serves as the landlord for George Steinbrenner Field and the Tampa Bay Times Forum.
DeFosset, 64, leads the DJD Group, an investment firm, and is former CEO of Walter Industries. His term on the authority’s board expires in 2017.