- SaintPetesBlog resigns from Florida Press Association, citing objections from membersPosted 5 mins ago
- DeSantis votes “No” on budget deal, doubts future cutsPosted 9 mins ago
- Bill Edwards buys the sky above The City of St. PetersburgPosted 4 hours ago
- In new poll, St. Pete residents say, um, they basically want the Columbia Restaurant back at The PierPosted 5 hours ago
- FSU ranks last among BCS teams in black player graduation ratePosted 7 hours ago
- Paul Ryan tells Marco Rubio to “read the bill” before criticizing budget dealPosted 7 hours ago
Don DeFosset reappointed to Tampa Sports Authority
Don DeFosset, the founder of an investment firm, was appointed to serve another term on the Tampa Sports Authority, the Governor’s office announced Tuesday.
The authority manages Raymond James Stadium and three municipal golf courses, and serves as the landlord for George Steinbrenner Field and the Tampa Bay Times Forum.
DeFosset, 64, leads the DJD Group, an investment firm, and is former CEO of Walter Industries. His term on the authority’s board expires in 2017.