- Curt Clawson renews Three-Point Challenge to ObamaPosted 3 hours ago
- Orlando-Orange expressway authority members face grand jury on public records probePosted 4 hours ago
- Stadium funding issue could be derailed by Gaetz-Diaz amendmentPosted 4 hours ago
- Waiting for the day when a Spanish-language website isn’t a big deal…Posted 6 hours ago
- Looks like it’s time to restart the ‘Will Bill Nelson run for governor?’ chatterPosted 6 hours ago
- Health battles loom in HousePosted 7 hours ago
Former GOP Hispanic outreach official now a Democrat
Pablo Pantoja, who quit his job as Hispanic outreach director for the Florida Republican Party, has switched his registration to Democrat. He explained why in a note that Kevin Cate put on his blog, here. H/t to the News Service of Florida.