- Tea Party challengers struggle to continue successPosted 3 hours ago
- A round-up of Sunday editorials from Florida’s leading newspapersPosted 3 hours ago
- Daylight saving time is good for business?Posted 13 hours ago
- Don’t forget: Daylight saving time begins this SundayPosted 13 hours ago
- The day that was in the CD 13 special electionPosted 13 hours ago
- David Jolly speaks to voters at Seminole’s “Pow Wow” FestivalPosted 14 hours ago
Former GOP Hispanic outreach official now a Democrat
Pablo Pantoja, who quit his job as Hispanic outreach director for the Florida Republican Party, has switched his registration to Democrat. He explained why in a note that Kevin Cate put on his blog, here. H/t to the News Service of Florida.