- Latest poll of CD 19 special election: Clawson 38%, Benacquisto 19%, Dreikorn 18%, Kreegel 17%Posted 9 hours ago
- Risky business: Research could improve understanding of risky behavior, addictionPosted 9 hours ago
- Florida celebrates Earth Day with weeklong roster of environmental eventsPosted 10 hours ago
- Here is the Final Four of TallyMadness 2014Posted 20 hours ago
- Michelle Bachmann endorses Curt Clawson in CD 19 primaryPosted 23 hours ago
- Surge of eleventh-hour enrollments improves chances of success of President Obama’s health care programPosted 24 hours ago
Former GOP Hispanic outreach official now a Democrat
Pablo Pantoja, who quit his job as Hispanic outreach director for the Florida Republican Party, has switched his registration to Democrat. He explained why in a note that Kevin Cate put on his blog, here. H/t to the News Service of Florida.