- Sunburn for 12/11 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politicsPosted 2 mins ago
- How is the latest revelation about Adam Hollingsworth not a killshot?Posted 11 hours ago
- Political issues top the list of the internet’s most talked about things in 2013Posted 12 hours ago
- Is the other shoe about to fall on Adam Hollingsworth?Posted 12 hours ago
- When Rick Scott says “good job,” it’s time to update your resumePosted 13 hours ago
- Email Insights: not-too-bitter Bill Foster endorses Kathleen PetersPosted 15 hours ago
Former GOP Hispanic outreach official now a Democrat
Pablo Pantoja, who quit his job as Hispanic outreach director for the Florida Republican Party, has switched his registration to Democrat. He explained why in a note that Kevin Cate put on his blog, here. H/t to the News Service of Florida.