- Eckerd names former Maryland legislator new Chief Development OfficerPosted 1 hour ago
- As election approaches, David Jolly holds discussion on veterans’ issuesPosted 2 hours ago
- Incredible imagery of The Big DipperPosted 2 hours ago
- Curt Clawson receives endorsement from former Naples Mayor Bill BarnettPosted 4 hours ago
- Rand Paul does American Crossroads robocall in CD 13 to thwart libertarian candidate Lucas OverbyPosted 4 hours ago
- Committee for Sen. Bill Galvano – likely future Senate Prez – raises $194K in FebruaryPosted 5 hours ago
Gaetz and Weatherford to give joint speech at AP Editors Forum
Senate President Don Gaetz and House Speaker Will Weatherford will jointly address a group of newspaper editors and journalists during the Associated Press Editor’s Forum on Wednesday, January 30, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. Held annually, the forum brings together newspaper editors, publishers, journalists, bloggers and other members of the media from across the state and features a number of state government speakers who deliver remarks and take questions.
In addition, at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, Senate President Gaetz and Speaker Weatherford will appear together to film the Mr. Speaker, Mr. President Show produced by the Florida Cable Telecommunications Association. The show will be taped in the House Chamber.