- Matt Gaetz pushes tax credit for employers hiring veteransPosted 1 hour ago
- Americans’ views of U.S. global power fall to 40-year lowPosted 2 hours ago
- Always-helpful Democrats launch “10 questions” website for Republican CD 13 votersPosted 3 hours ago
- St. Pete Chamber unanimously endorses Greenlight PinellasPosted 4 hours ago
- Looking to win back seat in Fla. House, Shawn Harrison eclipses $50K fundraising markPosted 4 hours ago
- All five CD 13 candidates to enter the Tiger’s Den on FridayPosted 5 hours ago
Gaetz and Weatherford to give joint speech at AP Editors Forum
Senate President Don Gaetz and House Speaker Will Weatherford will jointly address a group of newspaper editors and journalists during the Associated Press Editor’s Forum on Wednesday, January 30, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. Held annually, the forum brings together newspaper editors, publishers, journalists, bloggers and other members of the media from across the state and features a number of state government speakers who deliver remarks and take questions.
In addition, at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, Senate President Gaetz and Speaker Weatherford will appear together to film the Mr. Speaker, Mr. President Show produced by the Florida Cable Telecommunications Association. The show will be taped in the House Chamber.