- Greenlight Pinellas looks like it will really screw up Fourth StreetPosted 10 hours ago
- Trey Radel to refund more than $63,000 to donorsPosted 11 hours ago
- Interesting how this headline from the Sarasota Herald-Tribune changedPosted 12 hours ago
- Pam Bondi to headline MavPAC fundraiser on April 21Posted 13 hours ago
- On second thought, Sen. Jack Latvala comes through for St. Pete soccer fansPosted 13 hours ago
- Florida Chamber says the state should “succeed” not “secede”Posted 14 hours ago
Gaetz and Weatherford to give joint speech at AP Editors Forum
Senate President Don Gaetz and House Speaker Will Weatherford will jointly address a group of newspaper editors and journalists during the Associated Press Editor’s Forum on Wednesday, January 30, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. Held annually, the forum brings together newspaper editors, publishers, journalists, bloggers and other members of the media from across the state and features a number of state government speakers who deliver remarks and take questions.
In addition, at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, Senate President Gaetz and Speaker Weatherford will appear together to film the Mr. Speaker, Mr. President Show produced by the Florida Cable Telecommunications Association. The show will be taped in the House Chamber.