- Email Insights: Rick Scott won’t win popularity contests with latest public records dodgePosted 4 hours ago
- Florida coast-to-coast bike trail clears budget hurdlePosted 5 hours ago
- New website casts light on human trafficking and MLBPosted 5 hours ago
- David Axelrod doubts Jeb Bush will run in 2016Posted 5 hours ago
- Lawmakers take a frustrating turn with funding for VPKPosted 6 hours ago
- Melissa Harris-Perry to give Eckerd College commencement speech May 18Posted 6 hours ago
Gaetz and Weatherford to give joint speech at AP Editors Forum
Senate President Don Gaetz and House Speaker Will Weatherford will jointly address a group of newspaper editors and journalists during the Associated Press Editor’s Forum on Wednesday, January 30, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. Held annually, the forum brings together newspaper editors, publishers, journalists, bloggers and other members of the media from across the state and features a number of state government speakers who deliver remarks and take questions.
In addition, at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, Senate President Gaetz and Speaker Weatherford will appear together to film the Mr. Speaker, Mr. President Show produced by the Florida Cable Telecommunications Association. The show will be taped in the House Chamber.