- The Al Lawson conspiracy theoryPosted 7 mins ago
- Monday begins the legislative “home stretch” in TallahasseePosted 35 mins ago
- Today on Context Florida: Telemedicine, banishing the NRA, hiding the flag and FCAT tipsPosted 40 mins ago
- The most obnoxious paragraph about politics you’ll read today…Posted 55 mins ago
- A difference between Sayfie Review and SaintPetersBlog…Posted 2 hours ago
- Pam Bondi special guest at Maverick PAC fundraiser MondayPosted 3 hours ago
‘I Heart Teachers,’ says Gov. Scott; will seek $1.2 billion more for schools
Governor Rick Scott said Wednesday he will propose an increase of $1.2 billion in the K-12 education budget, a roughly $400 per student increase.
“We are in a position to invest,” Scott said during a morning address to newspaper editors at the Capitol.