- John Morgan: Crist’s split with campaign manager was due to ‘chemistry’Posted 2 hours ago
- Email Insights: the DNC’s latest “You May Be a Winner” pitchPosted 2 hours ago
- Florida Gulf Coast University submits bid for gubernatorial debatePosted 2 hours ago
- Case study in Florida a successful demonstration of telemedicinePosted 2 hours ago
- Florida researchers warn: don’t turn your back on a sharkPosted 2 hours ago
- Bondi opponents stay quiet during medical marijuana fightPosted 3 hours ago
Justice John Paul Stevens to deliver Criser Lecture at UF Law tomorrow
Retired Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens will be visiting UF Law tomorrow for a conversation expected to cover a number of issues, including proportionality in sentencing, the Justice’s proposal for an amendment of the Supremacy Clause of Article VI of the U.S. Constitution, and the Justice’s criminal law jurisprudence.
The discussion will be facilitated by a panel of UF Law faculty members. It will be held in the Marcia Whitney Schott Courtyard from 12:30 – 1:45 p.m.
Tickets are required to attend the discussion.