- Committee for Sen. Bill Galvano – likely future Senate Prez – raises $194K in FebruaryPosted 3 mins ago
- Chris Latvala keeps momentum for HD 67 run with $154K raised to datePosted 10 mins ago
- Sen. Garrett Richter discussed the opening of the 2014 legislative sessionPosted 2 hours ago
- Email Insights: For David Jolly, it’s the company he keepsPosted 2 hours ago
- Mark your calendars for a March 13 fundraiser for Jeb’s Foundation for Florida’s FuturePosted 2 hours ago
- Venezuelan middle class seeks refuge in MiamiPosted 2 hours ago
Justice John Paul Stevens to deliver Criser Lecture at UF Law tomorrow
Retired Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens will be visiting UF Law tomorrow for a conversation expected to cover a number of issues, including proportionality in sentencing, the Justice’s proposal for an amendment of the Supremacy Clause of Article VI of the U.S. Constitution, and the Justice’s criminal law jurisprudence.
The discussion will be facilitated by a panel of UF Law faculty members. It will be held in the Marcia Whitney Schott Courtyard from 12:30 – 1:45 p.m.
Tickets are required to attend the discussion.