- Stewart to host Obamacare enrollment fair in Downtown OrlandoPosted 2 hours ago
- DeSantis slams Obama,Castro handshake at Mandela memorial servicePosted 2 hours ago
- Why Adam Hollingsworth likely isn’t going anywherePosted 6 hours ago
- Email Insight: How do you spell UCF’s Millican Hall, Joe Saunders?Posted 6 hours ago
- Beverly Young was taken to emergency room Monday nightPosted 7 hours ago
- Jabil Circuit’s Tim and Donna Main hosting fundraiser for Charlie Crist on December 22Posted 7 hours ago
#OribtzFail: Check out this flight option for a trip from Tampa to Tallahassee
This was the first entry returned for a search of round-trip flights from Tampa to Tallahassee next Thursday.
Put aside the $786 cost of the ticket and look at the details of the flight. Leave at 7:45 a.m. from Tampa with a stopover in Ft. Lauderdale. Arrive in Tallahassee at 6:35 p.m. This leaves you just fifty minutes to meet your return flight, which, oh by the way, lays over in Atlanta before returning you to Tampa at 10:09 a.m. To recap, that would 27 hours away from home for a fifty minutes in Tallahassee.
And who says Florida’s capital is remote?