- On Rubio, key lime pie, and debt ceiling quarrelsPosted 8 hours ago
- Pinellas County to post daily updates on “Lens” petitionsPosted 12 hours ago
- Rep. Paul Ryan to release his first major bookPosted 12 hours ago
- Court shields lawmakers from testifying in redistricting casePosted 12 hours ago
- Former Clinton aide says IRS scandal threatens Hillary in 2016Posted 12 hours ago
- Realtors: Homes sales up 17.4% across FloridaPosted 12 hours ago
#OribtzFail: Check out this flight option for a trip from Tampa to Tallahassee
This was the first entry returned for a search of round-trip flights from Tampa to Tallahassee next Thursday.
Put aside the $786 cost of the ticket and look at the details of the flight. Leave at 7:45 a.m. from Tampa with a stopover in Ft. Lauderdale. Arrive in Tallahassee at 6:35 p.m. This leaves you just fifty minutes to meet your return flight, which, oh by the way, lays over in Atlanta before returning you to Tampa at 10:09 a.m. To recap, that would 27 hours away from home for a fifty minutes in Tallahassee.
And who says Florida’s capital is remote?