- In HD 74, Richard DeNapoli qualifies for ballot via petitionPosted 1 hour ago
- Personnel note: CoreMessage adds two key players as account managersPosted 2 hours ago
- Poll: Younger Republicans favor same-sex marriage by 61 percentPosted 2 hours ago
- Lee County state Reps. endorse Lizbeth Benacquisto in CD 19Posted 4 hours ago
- Today on Context Florida: Veteran paradise, CPAC takeaways, Rubio love and stonewalled Medicaid expansionPosted 5 hours ago
- Ron Watson forms lobbying firm, takes on Charlotte’s Web and morePosted 6 hours ago
#OribtzFail: Check out this flight option for a trip from Tampa to Tallahassee
This was the first entry returned for a search of round-trip flights from Tampa to Tallahassee next Thursday.
Put aside the $786 cost of the ticket and look at the details of the flight. Leave at 7:45 a.m. from Tampa with a stopover in Ft. Lauderdale. Arrive in Tallahassee at 6:35 p.m. This leaves you just fifty minutes to meet your return flight, which, oh by the way, lays over in Atlanta before returning you to Tampa at 10:09 a.m. To recap, that would 27 hours away from home for a fifty minutes in Tallahassee.
And who says Florida’s capital is remote?