- Joe Garcia announces he is far ahead of GOP competition in CD 26 money racePosted 1 hour ago
- Judge rules in online defamation case, anonymous does not stay anomymous foreverPosted 2 hours ago
- RightNOW Women PAC endorses Lizbeth BenacquistoPosted 2 hours ago
- Personnel note: Erin Van Sickle exiting the FMA for Volunteer FloridaPosted 3 hours ago
- Will a “ho-hum” 2014 session lessen Will Weatherford’s legacy?Posted 5 hours ago
- Nat’l House Democrats sitting on $40 million fundPosted 5 hours ago
#OribtzFail: Check out this flight option for a trip from Tampa to Tallahassee
This was the first entry returned for a search of round-trip flights from Tampa to Tallahassee next Thursday.
Put aside the $786 cost of the ticket and look at the details of the flight. Leave at 7:45 a.m. from Tampa with a stopover in Ft. Lauderdale. Arrive in Tallahassee at 6:35 p.m. This leaves you just fifty minutes to meet your return flight, which, oh by the way, lays over in Atlanta before returning you to Tampa at 10:09 a.m. To recap, that would 27 hours away from home for a fifty minutes in Tallahassee.
And who says Florida’s capital is remote?