- Sunburn for 4/24 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politicsPosted 6 mins ago
- Appeals court supports ATS role in issuing red-light camera violationsPosted 41 mins ago
- Adam Putnam launches multi-agency campaign to get Floridians to eat healthierPosted 46 mins ago
- House and Senate close on some budget items, far apart on othersPosted 52 mins ago
- High-profile bills part of “horse trading” frenzy between House and SenatePosted 56 mins ago
- Email Insights: Rick Scott won’t win popularity contests with latest public records dodgePosted 16 hours ago
Personnel note: Theresa “Cissy” Proctor serving as Dep. Director of Legislative Affairs at DEO
Theresa “Cissy” Proctor, formerly of Bryant Miller Olive PA, is now serving as the Deputy Director of Legislative Affairs at the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity. As a member of the Agency’s senior team, Cissy’s new role will be focused on advancing the economic needs of Florida in partnership with the Governor’s Office and Legislature.