- Trey Radel to refund more than $63,000 to donorsPosted 40 mins ago
- Interesting how this headline from the Sarasota Herald-Tribune changedPosted 2 hours ago
- Pam Bondi to headline MavPAC fundraiser on April 21Posted 3 hours ago
- On second thought, Sen. Jack Latvala comes through for St. Pete soccer fansPosted 3 hours ago
- Florida Chamber says the state should “succeed” not “secede”Posted 4 hours ago
- Joe Garcia announces he is far ahead of GOP competition in CD 26 money racePosted 5 hours ago
Personnel note: Theresa “Cissy” Proctor serving as Dep. Director of Legislative Affairs at DEO
Theresa “Cissy” Proctor, formerly of Bryant Miller Olive PA, is now serving as the Deputy Director of Legislative Affairs at the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity. As a member of the Agency’s senior team, Cissy’s new role will be focused on advancing the economic needs of Florida in partnership with the Governor’s Office and Legislature.