- Adding $29K last month, Sen. Greg Evers reaches more than $100K raised for re-electionPosted 1 hour ago
- Beverly Young accuses Kathleen Peters of dirty politicsPosted 1 hour ago
- Cheers! Orlando approves early alcohol sales on SundayPosted 1 hour ago
- Bill Nelson leads Senate to act to keep plastic firearms off the streetPosted 2 hours ago
- Jeff Brandes visits Largo resident recieving Florida-funded home health carePosted 2 hours ago
- Disgraced former state representative Mike Horner registers as lobbyistPosted 5 hours ago
PPP poll: Charlie Crist 52%, Rick Scott 40%
A new Public Policy Polling survey set for release today finds that Governor Rick Scott still suffers from a low approval rating and trails a handful of potential Democratic opponents.
PPP puts Scott’s approval at 33 percent, compared with 57 percent disapproval.
Up against Charlie Crist, Scott is down 12 points, 52-40; against former Tampa Mayor Pam Iorio, Scott is down 7 points, 44-37; in a rematch with 2010 Alex Sink, he’s down 5 points, 45-40.
Scott leads against former state Senate Minority Leader Nan Rich, 42-36.