- NFL, MLS avoid Florida after stadium bill failsPosted 2 hours ago
- Budget surplus lifts social servicesPosted 2 hours ago
- Atwater busts arson mastermind in ‘Operation Christmas Tree’Posted 3 hours ago
- League of Women Voters shouts from the top of Mt. Election ReformPosted 3 hours ago
- Meet Tim Heberlein — one of the “30 under 30″ rising stars in Florida politicsPosted 7 hours ago
- Meet Cory Guzzo — one of the “30 under 30″ rising stars in Florida politicsPosted 8 hours ago
PPP poll: Charlie Crist 52%, Rick Scott 40%
A new Public Policy Polling survey set for release today finds that Governor Rick Scott still suffers from a low approval rating and trails a handful of potential Democratic opponents.
PPP puts Scott’s approval at 33 percent, compared with 57 percent disapproval.
Up against Charlie Crist, Scott is down 12 points, 52-40; against former Tampa Mayor Pam Iorio, Scott is down 7 points, 44-37; in a rematch with 2010 Alex Sink, he’s down 5 points, 45-40.
Scott leads against former state Senate Minority Leader Nan Rich, 42-36.