- Daylight saving time is good for business?Posted 2 hours ago
- Don’t forget: Daylight saving time begins this SundayPosted 3 hours ago
- The day that was in the CD 13 special electionPosted 3 hours ago
- David Jolly speaks to voters at Seminole’s “Pow Wow” FestivalPosted 3 hours ago
- Curt Clawson to retry Connie Mack’s unsuccessful Penny PlanPosted 3 hours ago
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll; Marco Rubio finishes 7thPosted 4 hours ago
PPP poll: Charlie Crist 52%, Rick Scott 40%
A new Public Policy Polling survey set for release today finds that Governor Rick Scott still suffers from a low approval rating and trails a handful of potential Democratic opponents.
PPP puts Scott’s approval at 33 percent, compared with 57 percent disapproval.
Up against Charlie Crist, Scott is down 12 points, 52-40; against former Tampa Mayor Pam Iorio, Scott is down 7 points, 44-37; in a rematch with 2010 Alex Sink, he’s down 5 points, 45-40.
Scott leads against former state Senate Minority Leader Nan Rich, 42-36.