- FBA “Bank on My Dream” contest to help Floridians realize dreamsPosted 5 hours ago
- Obama: 8 million sign up for health care through exchanges, 1 in 3 are under the age of 35Posted 5 hours ago
- Sen. Negron says he won’t agenda in-statue tuition for undoc. students; bill now on life supportPosted 7 hours ago
- Wilton Simpson qualifies for SD 18 ballot with 3,331 petition signaturesPosted 8 hours ago
- Lakeland wants Uber, tooPosted 8 hours ago
- Florida TaxWatch examines the big differences in House, Senate budget plansPosted 8 hours ago
PPP poll: Charlie Crist 52%, Rick Scott 40%
A new Public Policy Polling survey set for release today finds that Governor Rick Scott still suffers from a low approval rating and trails a handful of potential Democratic opponents.
PPP puts Scott’s approval at 33 percent, compared with 57 percent disapproval.
Up against Charlie Crist, Scott is down 12 points, 52-40; against former Tampa Mayor Pam Iorio, Scott is down 7 points, 44-37; in a rematch with 2010 Alex Sink, he’s down 5 points, 45-40.
Scott leads against former state Senate Minority Leader Nan Rich, 42-36.