- Email Insights: not-too-bitter Bill Foster endorses Kathleen PetersPosted 2 hours ago
- Governor Rick Scott officially files for re-electionPosted 2 hours ago
- Round-up of Tampa Bay lawmakers’ campaign finance reports – Part 2Posted 2 hours ago
- Norm Roche responds to Gene Webb’s post on Greenlight PinellasPosted 3 hours ago
- Email Insights: NRCC goes “totes magotes” against Alex SinkPosted 3 hours ago
- Verizon begins aggressive hiring in Seminole county to fill projected jobsPosted 5 hours ago
PPP poll of 2016: Hillary Clinton leading both Jeb and Marco on their home turf
In its first poll in 2013 of Florida, Public Policy Polling finds that Hillary Clinton is the strongest candidate for President in Florida for 2016. Two of the most high profile potential Republican candidates for next time come from Florida, and Clinton bests both of them on their home turf: 50/46 over Marco Rubio and 49/44 over Jeb Bush.
In the instance that Clinton didn’t run things are wide open on the Democratic side: Cuomo leads the way with 22% to 15% for Warren with everyone else in single digits – Deval Patrick at 5%, Martin O’Malley at 4%, Kirsten Gillibrand at 3%, Mark Warner at 2%, and Brian Schweitzer at 1%. But the big winner is ‘not sure’ at 48%.