- Here is the Final Four of TallyMadness 2014Posted 2 hours ago
- Michelle Bachmann endorses Curt Clawson in CD 19 primaryPosted 5 hours ago
- Surge of eleventh-hour enrollments improves chances of success of President Obama’s health care programPosted 6 hours ago
- St. Pete celebrates everything spring this Easter weekendPosted 8 hours ago
- What does Joe Negron’s maneuverings say about how he’d govern as Senate President?Posted 10 hours ago
- Senate Prez says Gov. Scott has never contacted him about in-state tuition billPosted 12 hours ago
PPP poll of 2016: Hillary Clinton leading both Jeb and Marco on their home turf
In its first poll in 2013 of Florida, Public Policy Polling finds that Hillary Clinton is the strongest candidate for President in Florida for 2016. Two of the most high profile potential Republican candidates for next time come from Florida, and Clinton bests both of them on their home turf: 50/46 over Marco Rubio and 49/44 over Jeb Bush.
In the instance that Clinton didn’t run things are wide open on the Democratic side: Cuomo leads the way with 22% to 15% for Warren with everyone else in single digits – Deval Patrick at 5%, Martin O’Malley at 4%, Kirsten Gillibrand at 3%, Mark Warner at 2%, and Brian Schweitzer at 1%. But the big winner is ‘not sure’ at 48%.