- Eckerd names former Maryland legislator new Chief Development OfficerPosted 4 hours ago
- As election approaches, David Jolly holds discussion on veterans’ issuesPosted 4 hours ago
- Incredible imagery of The Big DipperPosted 4 hours ago
- Curt Clawson receives endorsement from former Naples Mayor Bill BarnettPosted 6 hours ago
- Rand Paul does American Crossroads robocall in CD 13 to thwart libertarian candidate Lucas OverbyPosted 7 hours ago
- Committee for Sen. Bill Galvano – likely future Senate Prez – raises $194K in FebruaryPosted 7 hours ago
PPP poll of 2016: Hillary Clinton leading both Jeb and Marco on their home turf
In its first poll in 2013 of Florida, Public Policy Polling finds that Hillary Clinton is the strongest candidate for President in Florida for 2016. Two of the most high profile potential Republican candidates for next time come from Florida, and Clinton bests both of them on their home turf: 50/46 over Marco Rubio and 49/44 over Jeb Bush.
In the instance that Clinton didn’t run things are wide open on the Democratic side: Cuomo leads the way with 22% to 15% for Warren with everyone else in single digits – Deval Patrick at 5%, Martin O’Malley at 4%, Kirsten Gillibrand at 3%, Mark Warner at 2%, and Brian Schweitzer at 1%. But the big winner is ‘not sure’ at 48%.