- Adding $29K last month, Sen. Greg Evers reaches more than $100K raised for re-electionPosted 4 hours ago
- Beverly Young accuses Kathleen Peters of dirty politicsPosted 4 hours ago
- Cheers! Orlando approves early alcohol sales on SundayPosted 4 hours ago
- Bill Nelson leads Senate to act to keep plastic firearms off the streetPosted 4 hours ago
- Jeff Brandes visits Largo resident recieving Florida-funded home health carePosted 4 hours ago
- Disgraced former state representative Mike Horner registers as lobbyistPosted 7 hours ago
Rubio attempting to sell Miami home, move family to DC
Senator Marco Rubio wants to sell his Miami home and move his family to Washington, DC.
After two years of only seeing his wife and children on the weekends while the Senate was in session, the Florida senator has decided he wants to move his family to D.C. during the school year if he can.
“Senator Rubio has four young children he is away from during the week,” spokesman Alex Conant explained to The Daily Caller on Wednesday.
It’s a decision many lawmakers with families face after being elected: do you keep your children in schools back home, or do you find one for them in Washington where you can spend more time with them?
More from the Daily Caller here.