- Email Insights: Curt Clawson forgets Lizbeth Benacquisto has a job – in TallahasseePosted 59 mins ago
- Jeff Brandes’ private flood insurance bill heads to Senate floorPosted 1 hour ago
- Today on Context Florida: Jeb Bush & CD 13, payday loans, kid’s music and the definition of nakedPosted 1 hour ago
- Compilation of reactions to David Jolly’s win in CD 13Posted 2 hours ago
- Aerospace means business as Florida Space Day comes to Capitol todayPosted 3 hours ago
- Legislature is full steam ahead on WednesdayPosted 3 hours ago
Rubio attempting to sell Miami home, move family to DC
Senator Marco Rubio wants to sell his Miami home and move his family to Washington, DC.
After two years of only seeing his wife and children on the weekends while the Senate was in session, the Florida senator has decided he wants to move his family to D.C. during the school year if he can.
“Senator Rubio has four young children he is away from during the week,” spokesman Alex Conant explained to The Daily Caller on Wednesday.
It’s a decision many lawmakers with families face after being elected: do you keep your children in schools back home, or do you find one for them in Washington where you can spend more time with them?
More from the Daily Caller here.