- Here is the Final Four of TallyMadness 2014Posted 2 hours ago
- Michelle Bachmann endorses Curt Clawson in CD 19 primaryPosted 5 hours ago
- Surge of eleventh-hour enrollments improves chances of success of President Obama’s health care programPosted 6 hours ago
- St. Pete celebrates everything spring this Easter weekendPosted 8 hours ago
- What does Joe Negron’s maneuverings say about how he’d govern as Senate President?Posted 10 hours ago
- Senate Prez says Gov. Scott has never contacted him about in-state tuition billPosted 12 hours ago
Rubio attempting to sell Miami home, move family to DC
Senator Marco Rubio wants to sell his Miami home and move his family to Washington, DC.
After two years of only seeing his wife and children on the weekends while the Senate was in session, the Florida senator has decided he wants to move his family to D.C. during the school year if he can.
“Senator Rubio has four young children he is away from during the week,” spokesman Alex Conant explained to The Daily Caller on Wednesday.
It’s a decision many lawmakers with families face after being elected: do you keep your children in schools back home, or do you find one for them in Washington where you can spend more time with them?
More from the Daily Caller here.