- Come on, Patrick Manteiga of La Gaceta, if you’re gonna use of my stories, at least give me creditPosted 25 mins ago
- Weatherford “not surprised” by Scott’s vetoing of tuition increasePosted 48 mins ago
- State Representative Daniel Davis selected to lead JAX ChamberPosted 2 hours ago
- Sunburn for 5/20 — A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politicsPosted 2 hours ago
- Maybe my favorite picture ever of Baby Ella: Her first kiss with TiggerPosted 11 hours ago
- Gov. Scott to sign budget, announce vetoes on MondayPosted 12 hours ago
Rubio attempting to sell Miami home, move family to DC
Senator Marco Rubio wants to sell his Miami home and move his family to Washington, DC.
After two years of only seeing his wife and children on the weekends while the Senate was in session, the Florida senator has decided he wants to move his family to D.C. during the school year if he can.
“Senator Rubio has four young children he is away from during the week,” spokesman Alex Conant explained to The Daily Caller on Wednesday.
It’s a decision many lawmakers with families face after being elected: do you keep your children in schools back home, or do you find one for them in Washington where you can spend more time with them?
More from the Daily Caller here.