- NFL, MLS avoid Florida after stadium bill failsPosted 2 hours ago
- Budget surplus lifts social servicesPosted 3 hours ago
- Atwater busts arson mastermind in ‘Operation Christmas Tree’Posted 3 hours ago
- League of Women Voters shouts from the top of Mt. Election ReformPosted 3 hours ago
- Meet Tim Heberlein — one of the “30 under 30″ rising stars in Florida politicsPosted 8 hours ago
- Meet Cory Guzzo — one of the “30 under 30″ rising stars in Florida politicsPosted 9 hours ago
5 things I think I think about today's St. Pete Times and other media
This is only the third, or is it the fourth, negative editorial on gambling since ‘destination resorts’ legislation was announced. – NY Times’ Bill Carter: “NBC is to announce on Monday morning that it has hired Chelsea...
- Posted 555 days ago
Rick Perry may curtail role in coming debates as their relevance is debated
A spokesman for Rick Perry raised the possibility on Wednesday that Perry might not participate in all of the contest
- Posted 573 days ago
Marco Rubio using WaPo story to galvanize conservative base
Marco Rubio went on Fox last night to push back hard on accusations that he embellished his resume, part of a broader jujitsu strategy to channel an MSM attack into additional support from conservatives and Cubans. Politico...
- Posted 575 days ago