- Bennett consider Dept. of Ed. reorganizationPosted 2 mins ago
- Sunburn for 5/22 — A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politicsPosted 32 mins ago
- NFL, MLS avoid Florida after stadium bill failsPosted 8 hours ago
- Budget surplus lifts social servicesPosted 8 hours ago
- Atwater busts arson mastermind in ‘Operation Christmas Tree’Posted 8 hours ago
- League of Women Voters shouts from the top of Mt. Election ReformPosted 9 hours ago
Congressman Bill Young reviewing options against harassing protestor
For months, the Florida Consumer Action Network, or FCAN, has targeted local Republican Congressman C.W. Bill Young over his stances on military spending and taxes for the top two percent. Monday, FCAN organized a large protest at Young’s Office...
- Posted 162 days ago
Why would Bill Young waste his time attacking Jessica Ehrlich?
I genuinely believe there is a place, at least one day, for Democratic congressional candidate Jessica Ehrlich in the public arena. She is ambitious, capable, and knowledgeable. She is also committed to and passionate about her beliefs....
- Posted 234 days ago
Sunburn for 6/19: A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics. ***SUNBURN is brought to you by KEVIN CATE COMMUNICATIONS. I’ve called Cate one of the smartest guys in any room, but that was last year. His firm continues to...
- Posted 337 days ago
You're Invited: An impromptu, Good Friday edition of Quorum tonight at Cassis
Sorry for the late notice, but a few of us are getting together for an impromptu meeting of Quorum — Tampa Bay’s not-so-political Happy Hour — tonight at Cassis at 5:30 p.m. Feel free to join us!
- Posted 761 days ago
5 things I think about today's St. Pete Times
Obviously, the first article to catch my eye this morning was David DeCamp’s “Early start to election season.” Not only does DeCamp’s article include a quote from my padrone, David Jolly, but it actually goes beyond the...
- Posted 766 days ago