- As pomp of session opening ends, “sausage-making” of law beginsPosted 58 mins ago
- Dems, GOP test fall strategy in CD 13 racePosted 1 hour ago
- Gary Swoope talks “team effort” key to Florida economic developmentPosted 2 hours ago
- FSU supports in-state tuition for undocumented immigrantsPosted 2 hours ago
- Sen. Latvala’s elections bill draws ire, praise from DemocratsPosted 2 hours ago
- Why May could be Charlie Crist’s best month for fundraisingPosted 12 hours ago
Congressman Bill Young reviewing options against harassing protestor
For months, the Florida Consumer Action Network, or FCAN, has targeted local Republican Congressman C.W. Bill Young over his stances on military spending and taxes for the top two percent. Monday, FCAN organized a large protest at Young’s Office...
- Posted 1 year ago
Help Kelly Benjamin produce a story on saving Florida's forests
Please take a moment to read the following appeal from my friend Kelly Benjamin: As some of you know, I am a part time freelance reporter for various news outlets such as WMNF, Free Speech Radio News,...
- Posted 3 years ago