- On Rubio, key lime pie, and debt ceiling quarrelsPosted 49 mins ago
- Pinellas County to post daily updates on “Lens” petitionsPosted 4 hours ago
- Rep. Paul Ryan to release his first major bookPosted 4 hours ago
- Court shields lawmakers from testifying in redistricting casePosted 4 hours ago
- Former Clinton aide says IRS scandal threatens Hillary in 2016Posted 4 hours ago
- Realtors: Homes sales up 17.4% across FloridaPosted 4 hours ago
Poynter Institute reports a $3.8 million annual loss for 2011; a significant drop from year before
In November of 2012, the Poynter Institute for Media Studies hired Christine Martin to head its new foundation and to increase philanthropic support for the institute. This came on the heels of a report by the Tampa Tribune revealing...
- Posted 113 days ago
5 things I think I think about today's St. Pete Times and other media
There’s inside baseball and then there’s the story about Jim Romensko, a prominent media blogger who resigned from the Poynter Institute after being accused of “not
- Posted 559 days ago
Of course, I should be Creative Loafing’s ‘Best (Blogger) of the Bay’, but, this year, I am not campaigning…
It’s that time of the year again when Creative Loafing surveys its readers to determine the ‘Best of the Bay’ for a range of categories, such as “Worst Local Politician” and “Best New Idea for Tampa Bay.” Because...
- Posted 631 days ago
Bob Woodward to speak at the Poynter Institute on March 15
Bob Woodward will be speaking at the Poynter Institute in St. Petersburg on March 15. Join one of the nation
- Posted 850 days ago
The latest on the Rays' stadium issue
It’s been real quiet on the Rays’ stadium front, but Noah Pransky, writing on his blog, Shadow of the Stadium, updates us with a few interesting links to kick off the 2011 sports business season: Roy Peter...
- Posted 860 days ago