- Email Insights: Rick Scott won’t win popularity contests with latest public records dodgePosted 20 mins ago
- Florida coast-to-coast bike trail clears budget hurdlePosted 50 mins ago
- New website casts light on human trafficking and MLBPosted 1 hour ago
- David Axelrod doubts Jeb Bush will run in 2016Posted 1 hour ago
- Lawmakers take a frustrating turn with funding for VPKPosted 2 hours ago
- Melissa Harris-Perry to give Eckerd College commencement speech May 18Posted 2 hours ago
Update: Charlie Crist says he’s not announcing anything on May 11
Well, so much for that.
After I tried to fan the flames of speculation about when Charlie Crist might announce his intentions about possibly running for Governor in 2014, the Boss himself has shot me down.
Asked by text message whether his May 11 keynote speech at the Hillsborough-Pinellas Counties’ Kennedy King Dinner would be the ideal time and place to make ‘The Announcement’, Crist responded with a very simple answer:
Well, that ends that, right?
Of course not.