- For Florida Space Day in Tallahassee, aerospace means businessPosted 5 hours ago
- Democrats say Rick Scott’s phone promos touting Fla. economy a “new low”Posted 6 hours ago
- One of the most important people in St. Pete — the GM of the Vinoy — is leaving townPosted 6 hours ago
- Rick Scott won’t deny that Adam Hollingsworth is on the LG shortlistPosted 7 hours ago
- John Morgan: Crist’s split with campaign manager was due to ‘chemistry’Posted 10 hours ago
- Email Insights: the DNC’s latest “You May Be a Winner” pitchPosted 10 hours ago
Update: Charlie Crist says he’s not announcing anything on May 11
Well, so much for that.
After I tried to fan the flames of speculation about when Charlie Crist might announce his intentions about possibly running for Governor in 2014, the Boss himself has shot me down.
Asked by text message whether his May 11 keynote speech at the Hillsborough-Pinellas Counties’ Kennedy King Dinner would be the ideal time and place to make ‘The Announcement’, Crist responded with a very simple answer:
Well, that ends that, right?
Of course not.