- Tea Party challengers struggle to continue successPosted 5 hours ago
- A round-up of Sunday editorials from Florida’s leading newspapersPosted 5 hours ago
- Daylight saving time is good for business?Posted 15 hours ago
- Don’t forget: Daylight saving time begins this SundayPosted 15 hours ago
- The day that was in the CD 13 special electionPosted 15 hours ago
- David Jolly speaks to voters at Seminole’s “Pow Wow” FestivalPosted 16 hours ago
Update: Charlie Crist says he’s not announcing anything on May 11
Well, so much for that.
After I tried to fan the flames of speculation about when Charlie Crist might announce his intentions about possibly running for Governor in 2014, the Boss himself has shot me down.
Asked by text message whether his May 11 keynote speech at the Hillsborough-Pinellas Counties’ Kennedy King Dinner would be the ideal time and place to make ‘The Announcement’, Crist responded with a very simple answer:
Well, that ends that, right?
Of course not.