- What the Tampa Bay Times didn’t tell us about Trauma CarePosted 3 hours ago
- Gov. Scott pledges to sign quickly the Florida GI BillPosted 3 hours ago
- Microsoft to offer Xbox Live data for targeted political adsPosted 4 hours ago
- Email Insights: Curt Clawson forgets Lizbeth Benacquisto has a job – in TallahasseePosted 4 hours ago
- Jeff Brandes’ private flood insurance bill heads to Senate floorPosted 4 hours ago
- Today on Context Florida: Jeb Bush & CD 13, payday loans, kid’s music and the definition of nakedPosted 5 hours ago
With Gainesville mayor’s race days away, exclusive poll shows incumbent Craig Lowe in trouble
As Gainesville’s mayoral campaign heads into its final days, incumbent Craig Lowe finds himself trailing challenger Ed Braddy by four points according to an exclusive survey by St. Pete Polls of the race.
Asked if the election were held today, 40% of registered voters said they support Braddy, while 36% said they would vote for Lowe. A full twenty-four percent are undecided with just five days until the election.
Weighing down Lowe is an upside-down favorability rating: 42% of voters hold an unfavorable view of Lowe, while 34% hold a positive one. Braddy’s fav/unfav rating is at 40%/28%.
The run-off between Lowe and Braddy will be held on Tuesday, April 16.
The poll, conducted on April 11, has a 3.8% margin of error at a 95% confidence level.