- Rick Scott and Jeb Bush want in-state tuition bill passedPosted 25 mins ago
- DEP names Kelley Boree as State Lands DirectorPosted 32 mins ago
- Today on Context Florida: Electoral science, trauma centers, Jameis Winston and educational testingPosted 1 hour ago
- Latvala says Negron’s maneuver on in-state tuition is “slap in the face to Jeb Bush”Posted 2 hours ago
- Gov. Scott’s office: Ask employees for public records, not usPosted 2 hours ago
- Rothenberg Report upgrades Patrick Murphy’s chances of re-electionPosted 3 hours ago
With Gainesville mayor’s race days away, exclusive poll shows incumbent Craig Lowe in trouble
As Gainesville’s mayoral campaign heads into its final days, incumbent Craig Lowe finds himself trailing challenger Ed Braddy by four points according to an exclusive survey by St. Pete Polls of the race.
Asked if the election were held today, 40% of registered voters said they support Braddy, while 36% said they would vote for Lowe. A full twenty-four percent are undecided with just five days until the election.
Weighing down Lowe is an upside-down favorability rating: 42% of voters hold an unfavorable view of Lowe, while 34% hold a positive one. Braddy’s fav/unfav rating is at 40%/28%.
The run-off between Lowe and Braddy will be held on Tuesday, April 16.
The poll, conducted on April 11, has a 3.8% margin of error at a 95% confidence level.